Remedies for lips care is an important part of your appearance, as a smile is the best feature that one can wear, and techniques to make it more glowing and pink will rate your profile a ten on ten. Natural rosy lips are demanded by all of us therefore we have rounded up a few tricks which can lighten darker lips through organic homemade packs or products that you will find in the kitchen.
These techniques are beneficial, long lasting and effective on darkened lips by UV radiations, excessive caffeine intake, smoking or use of local cosmetics. These methods don’t require expensive chemical products for a beauty statement but rather they are easy to buy and easy to use things that will bring worthy change to your lips.
Dont Miss: Natural Treatments to Remove Blackheads
Lemon – Skin Lightening agent
Lemon is of great use when it comes to adopting remedies for lips care. Due its tendency of exfoliation and acidic contents, it gradually peels off the dead cells from your lips and leaves a new skin in place that is lighter and softer.
- The simplest remedy is to squeeze the lemon juice on your lips every night and proceed with this regime by adding some sugar to the slice of lemon. Doing this, will exfoliate your lips for an effective technique among remedies for lips care.
- Mixing honey with lemon juice and massaging it will moisturize and soften your lips from the inside too.
Honey Moisturizer for Lips
Honey is an ingredient that provides natural moisturizing therapy to all parts of your skin, and your lips being the most sensitive, treat it with the beneficial tendencies of honey for a pink glow.
- A well-made mixture of honey, yoghurt and gram flour, half a teaspoon each will make up for an effective paste. After applying it daily for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Honey itself is an excellent remedy among remedies for lips care as it can be used by itself to be left overnight on the lips for a lighter tone.
Lips Care with Almond Oil
Remedies for lips care include the use of almond oil as it constitutes of vitamins and minerals which have skin lightening and softening properties that also protect lips from ultraviolet radiations which is highly necessary when it comes to adopting remedies for lips care.
- Milk being utilized as an extra moisturizer can be combined with almond powder and fresh cream for rosy lips.
- Honey and almond oil in the ratio of 1 tbsp to 5-6 drops will work wonders if left overnight.
Sugar scrubs Home Remedy
Homemade remedies are mostly made up of packs of mixture of sugar scrubs which exfoliate and rub off the dead cells from your dark lips and therefore get rid of it. This only requires softly rubbing sugar and butter on your dark lips for a brighter lip tone effect.
All these remedies for lips care that are made at the convenience of your own home will surely prove to have visible results but only if patience is maintained and thus beautify you with lips that bloom like rose petals. Working with more than one remedy daily will have no side effect because of its organic source.