Acrylic nails have been around for many years and are often associated with a more natural look. However, if you’re looking for something unique and edgy, gothic acrylic nails are the way to go!
Creating the Look
Gothic acrylic nails are bold and daring, meaning that there is no need to hold back with your design. They typically combine classic nail art techniques with unique designs, allowing you to personalize your look. Here are some gothic acrylic nails you’ll love:
- Glitter Accents – Adding a bit of sparkle to your nails can really make them stand out. Glitter accent nails are perfect for those looking for a subtle, yet glamorous style.
- Dark Colors – Dark colors are a staple of the goth aesthetic, so don’t be afraid to embrace them when creating your gothic acrylic nails. From black to purple, there are tons of shades to choose from.
- Cross Designs – Crosses are a great way to add a classic goth feel to your nails. Whether you opt for a subtle, minimalist design or something more detailed and intricate, it’s a great way to make a statement.
- Skulls – Nothing says gothic quite like skulls, so why not add a few to your nails? You can go bold with a full-on skull design or opt for something more subtle like skull-inspired studs.
- Matte Finish – If you’re looking for a subtle goth look, opt for a matte finish. This will give your nails a classic, edgy vibe that’s not too over-the-top.
Gothic acrylic nails require a bit of extra TLC to keep them looking their best. Be sure to use a protective base coat and follow up with a top coat to help keep your nails looking shiny and smooth. To make sure your nails last as long as possible, avoid water submersion and limit exposure to acetone-based nail polish removers. To keep them looking perfect, it’s best to get regular touch-ups or infills every two to three weeks.
No matter what gothic acrylic nails design you choose, your look is sure to make a statement! With so many designs and colors to choose from, the possibilities are endless. So go ahead, try something daring and new – you won’t regret it!
Short goth nails
Short goth nails typically feature a dark color, like black or gray, with designs displaying spikes, skulls, or other macabre elements. They can also be paired with other dark colors like red, green, and purple for a more subtle but still edgy look. Matte, glossy, and glitter finishes can all be used to further enhance the desired effect.
Simple gothic nail designs
Can include black nail polish with silver or gold striping and geometric designs, black and white roses, skulls, bats, spiderwebs, stars, Celtic knots, and pentagrams. A full gothic style could include black nail polish with deep red and purple stains, stripes and floral designs, or black and silver glitter.
Some gothic designs also feature small skulls and soul-themed designs, such as wings and candles, as well as abstract designs with sharp lines and intricate patterns.