Fall hairstyles 2016 include a long list of no fuss hairdos that will surely match your taste and allure your audience. You’ll find inspiration in every one of them that rock a unique style for this season. The fall season brings with a lot of frizz and unkemptly styled hair which is not exactly a sight for sore eyes therefore we have rounded up a fantastic collection of hairdos worth ogling that are highly suitable to this season.
Changing seasons means you have to consider changing your hairstyles. We can add layers, wear curls, or do anything else that makes us look beautiful and charming.
Fall is the perfect time for starting fresh with a whole new look. Whether you have angled bobs or a mullet, during this season you are actually going to love the unique ways of styling the hairs.
This season brings lots of rain and sometimes the weather gets closed. Because of this, the females give high preference to short hairstyles. Both men and women can try keeping their hairs short in length but this idea is being widely adapted by worldwide individuals.
Recommended: Summer Hairstyles for Women
In such circumstances, there is nothing better than having the most demanding haircuts – whether they are short or long. Your focus should be only to look great. Among those so many hairstyles you can wear during this season, here we have shared the collection of top 10 fall hairstyles 2016. Here you will also get quick to remember tips of styling and managing the hairs in a proper way.
Ladies, keep you in trend through these trendy ideas. No more rough and tangled hair as opposed to silky and soft tresses in all kinds of weathers! Adopt this season’s hot hairstyle which beat all others and saves your trip to the salon every now and then.
1. Soft Feminine Bobs
This is a very unique and amazing hairstyle which is widely famous among the girls with short hairs. It is basically a classic haircut, ideal in a way that wearing this is very easy. This hairstyle is suitable for females with all face types. It is also ideal for ladies with curls, waves, and thick hair textures.
How To Style
- Use hair spray on dry hairs.
- Blows dry your hairs with a round soft hair-brush.
- Adjust the hairs with a scent-free spray from all sides.
- Use curling iron and large wand. Choose piece of hairs from the front side to adjust curls.
- Add some volume by piece from top.
- At the end you have to break the curls using your fingers and this process has to be done gently.
2. Gentle Waves Hair for Fall
It is one of the most popular and amazing hairstyles. This is a romantic type of haircut, great for fall and the females with both long and short hairs can get benefited from this amazing style.
How to Style
- Add volume to hairs with a voluminize foam.
- Spritz the hairs using a heat protectant.
- Blows dry the hairs with the help of small round brush.
- Make their sections and spray them to adjust the style. Curl the hairs using a small curling iron.
- At the end, you should breakup the curls using shine serum.
3. Smooth Layered Crops
The smooth layered crops are one of the best and fashion oriented haircuts. It is suitable for females with thick or thin curls. The best part is this hairstyle is easy to maintain and makes your personality descent as well as stunning.
How to Style
- Apply smoothing cream to damp hairs. Blows dry hairs with brush.
- Now dry the side parts of the hairs.
- At the end, use flat iron for giving smooth and finished look to your haircut.
4. Soft Sweep Hairstyle for Fall
This is a very easy and famous haircut for trendy girls. It is one of the finest ways to give your personality charming and bold look. It is easy to wear during the fall season and takes less time to get adjusted. It is a versatile haircut for all face shapes, but goes well with curly and thick hairs.
How To Style
- Begin by applying styling cream to the damp hairs.
- Using paddle brush, blow dry hairs forward, and then wrap them using a hair brush, followed by dryer.
- At the end, spray the hairs and add texture paste for more finish and fabulous look.
5. Sleek Asymmetrical Bob Haircut
It comes last but is not a less chic, smart and modern way to style your long or short hairs. This haircut is good for professional ladies as well as college going young girls. This ensures to give stunning and appealing look to your personality. It is most suitable for women with oval or round face types.
How To Style
- Begin with using a smoothing cream to the rough hairs.
- Then you must blow dry hairs and use large round brush to add volume to them.
- Section the hairs into horizontal form and at the end apply anti-frizz spray or cream or serum.
6. Low Voluminous Ponytail for Fall
One of the hairstyle that is rocking the casual fashion statements in this season of fall is this ever so elegant ponytail that is a fairly easy recreation to be done at home. Reflect your natural hair by simply blow-drying through it and then pinning it at the nape of your neck. Once the ponytail is made, you can add excessive volume to it by back combing the tail!
7. Ravishing Side Braids
This fall is all about tying up your hair in innovative and stylish ways that scream charisma and an electrifying personality. Side braid is definitely a way to go for keeping hair off your neck in a voluminous looking way. Take all hair from your side a bit loosely for a messy look that transforms into a detailed and ravishing braid as it falls in the front making its way to the top of fall hairstyles 2016.
8. Buns and Hairbands
Fashion your hair in ballerina styled fabulous ways for pulling your hair up in a dainty twist with a textured topknot to keep the volume of the hair intact. Once your bun is created, give it a messy look with few loose strands and a casual finish. Rock your casual events with a stylish and funky hairband that not only saves your hair from the dry weather but also keeps your look fresh and happening.
9. Fall Season Natural Sassy Waves
Fashion the trendy fall hairstyles 2016 by embracing those natural waves and bringing out that inner glamour and graceful fashonista within you. Leading hair experts are in the opinion to let your hair take a whiff of the fall air by using no frizz hair sprays to keep the stylish waves intact. Such a hairdo will never let you down when it comes to spending the whole day with your appealing hair without much maintenance. You may give the finishing touches with UV protection sprays for humidity.
10. Disheveled and Messy updo for Fall
This fall season style the hair with height and pin them up haphazardly for voguish looking hair. Let the hair me a bit messed up in front while the back of the hair are fixed with bobby pins in a sleek top knot or low hanging bun that does the trick when coupled with elegant and eye catching dresses for parties.
These fall hairstyles 2016 will bring back the electrifying yet pleasant nature of your personality with stylish looking hairdos that demand admirations. All of these haircuts are good for both young and mature females.